Biscuit Shirting Linen
Our short sleeve summer blouse has a charming, loose fit with delicate detailing featuring a gathered neckline, short puff sleeves, a buttoning placket in a light shirting weight for a soft, floaty finish.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.
Biscuit shirting is a very light weight shirting linen. Made from pre-shrunk, 100% European flax shirting weight linen, features of the Blouse No.16 include:
- A deep, scoop neckline with gathering
- Short Puff sleeves
- Slight A-line shape with a scalloped hem
- 4 button placket with fully functioning corozo nut buttons.
Blouse No.15 runs more generously in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 19.50”, Sleeve opening 6.50”, Blouse length 22.50”
S - Across bust 20.50”, Sleeve opening 7”, Blouse length 23”
M - Across bust 21.50”, Sleeve opening 7.50”, Blouse length 23.50”
L - Across bust 22.50”, Sleeve opening 8” Blouse length 24.”
XL - Across bust 23.50”, Sleeve opening 8.50”, Blouse length 24.50”
XXL - Across bust 24.50”, Sleeve opening 9”, Blouse length 24.75”
Our model is wearing a size S, she is 5’10, her measurements are: bust 36.5”, waist 27”, hips 40”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
One of those 'goes with anything' tops. It works under jumper dresses, tucked into skirts and pants and loose. The fabric is very airy but a **** bra doesn't show through. Runs slightly large, I have a 37 bust and a medium is quite free floating. I have a tendency to overbuy statement pieces so this gets a lot of wear as a simple pretty basic.