Model No.12 Dress
The perfect all occasion linen dress. Wear around the house, to the market or out for dinner in comfort and style.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.
Black is a deep, dark black shade in a medium/heavy weight, pre-shrunk linen.
Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 12 dress include:
- A scoop button up neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large inset pockets
Model No.12 is a little snugger in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Dress lengths (high neck point to hem) XS - 41"/ S - 41.5"/ M - 42"/ L - 42.5"/ XL - 43"/ XXL - 43.5"
Our model, Emma is wearing size M. She is 5’10”. Her measurements are: Bust 38.5”, waist 30”, hips 39”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.