St.Ives Check is a blue and white, light/medium weight, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Features of the Model No.19 dress include:
- A boat neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Large pockets
Model No.19 runs snugger in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 18”, Waist 16.75”, Sleeve opening 5.75”, Dress length 40”
S - Across bust 19”, Waist 17.75”, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 41”
M - Across bust 20”, Waist 18.75”, Sleeve opening 6.25”, Dress length 42”
L - Across bust 21”, Waist 19.75”, Sleeve opening 6.5", Dress length 43”
XL - Across bust 22.25”, Waist 21”, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 45”
2X - Across bust 24.50”, Waist 23”, Sleeve opening 7.5”, Dress length 46”
3X - Across bust 26.50”, Waist 25”, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 47”
Our Model is wearing size XS, she is 5’8”, her measurements are: bust 32”, waist 24”, hips 40”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.