ALL SALE ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
A classic collared style dress, whether you’re entering a day of meetings or just heading out for lunch, this clean looking dress with pockets is modern, tailored and comfortable. Crafted in our soft Olive Green linen, a saturated, rich, mid tone green.
For the best fit, please consult our size chart and see the ‘Fit Details’ section below.
Olive Green is a mid tone green in a medium weight, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Our olive green linen is dyed locally in Los Angeles, in a dye house that proudly uses low impact processing and GOTS certified dyes.
Features of the Model No. 22 dress include:
- Collared, button up neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Model No.22 runs true to size. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 17.75”, Waist 16.75”, Sleeve opening 5.5”, Dress length 41”
S - Across bust 18.75”, Waist 17.75”, Sleeve opening 5.75”, Dress length 42”
M - Across bust 19.75”, Waist 18.75”, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 43”
L - Across bust 20.75”, Waist 19.75”, Sleeve opening 6.5", Dress length 44”
XL - Across bust 22.50”, Waist 21.5”, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 46”
2X - Across bust 24”, Waist 22.5”, Sleeve opening 7.5”, Dress length 47”
3X - Across bust 26”, Waist 25”, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 48”
Our models are wearing size S, she is 5'8”, bust 36”, waist 28”, hips 39” and size XL, she is 5’7”, bust 43”, waist 37”, hips 46”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.