Marmalade Check is red and orange color, medium weight, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Blouse No.14 include:
- A boat neckline
- Short sleeves
- A-line shape with a gentle scalloped hem
- Box pleat on back of blouse
Blouse No.14 runs true to size. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 17.50”, Waist hem 20.50”, Sleeve opening 5.50”
S - Across bust 18.50”, Waist hem 21.50”, Sleeve opening 5.75”
M - Across bust 19.50”, Waist hem 22.50”, Sleeve opening 6”
L - Across bust 20.50”, Waist hem 23.50”, Sleeve opening 6.50”
XL - Across bust 23”, Waist hem 25”, Sleeve opening 7”
2X - Across bust 24.5”, Waist hem 26.50”, Sleeve opening 7.75”
3X - Across bust 26.5”, Waist hem 28.50”, Sleeve opening 8.50”
Model is a US size 4, she is wearing P&S size S, her measurements are bust 33", waist 27", hips 36"
Model is a US size 16, she is wearing P&S size XL, her measurements are bust 37", waist 33", hips 47"
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.