Dark moss is a heavy weight dark green chambray, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Features of the Model No. 20 dress include:
- A boat neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- straight, slightly A-line shape with a gentle scalloped hem
- Patch pockets
- Box pleat on back of dress
Model No.20 runs snugger in fit for sizes XS-L and true to size in XL, 2X, 3X. Due to its straighter silhouette, hip size will be a consideration. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 18”, Hip 20”, Sleeve opening 5.5”, Dress length 32”
S - Across bust 19”, Hip 21”, Sleeve opening 5.75”, Dress length 33”
M - Across bust 20”, Hip 22, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 34”
L - Across bust 21”, Hip 23, Sleeve opening 6.5”, Dress length 35”
XL - Across bust 23”, Hip 24.75, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 36.5”
2X - Across bust 24.5”, Hip 26.5, Sleeve opening 7.5”, Dress length 38”
3X - Across bust 26.5”, Hip 28.5, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 39”
Our models are wearing size S, she is 5'8”, bust 36”, waist 28”, hips 39” and size XL, she is 5’7”, bust 43”, waist 37”, hips 46”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.