Model No.19 Dress
Model No.19 is a versatile dress, popular with our customers as a more formal style of dress - feel stylish, comfortable and put together. Wear it to the office or dress it up with some heels for a night out!
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable natural fiber
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural and sustainable material
Black is a deep, dark shade in a medium/heavy weight, pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 19 dress include:
- A boat neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Large pockets
Pyne & Smith dresses are designed to be comfortable & functional, with a relaxed fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size.
Dress lengths (high neck point to hem) XS - 41"/ S - 41.5"/ M - 42"/ L - 42.5"/ XL - 43"/ XXL - 43.5"
Our model, Emma is wearing size M. She is 5’10”. Her measurements are: Bust 38.5”, waist 30”, hips 39”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.