Model No.30 Dress
Timeless in style, our Model No.30 dress is a year round favorite with a hint of the past about it. Designed to be worn, loved and for memories to be made in.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable natural fiber
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural and sustainable material
Please visit our SIZE GUIDE to ensure a great fit before ordering!
Black is a deep, dark black shade in a medium/heavy weight, pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 30 dress include:
- A flat collared, button up, v-neckline
- Short sleeves
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Pyne & Smith dresses are designed to be comfortable & functional, with a relaxed fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size.
Dress lengths (high neck point to hem) XS - 41"/ S - 41.5"/ M - 42"/ L - 42.5"/ XL - 43"/ XXL - 43.5"
Our model, Isabella, is wearing a size XS. She is 5’8”. Her measurements are: Bust 32.5”, waist 25”, hips 35”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.