Poppy Chambray is a beautiful textured chambray of red and white shades in a medium weight, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Features of the Model No. 24 dress include:
- Sleeveless with a scoop button up neckline
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Inset pockets
Model No.24 runs more generously in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 17.5”, Waist 16.5”, Shoulders 12”, Dress length 41”
S - Across bust 18.5”, Waist 17.5”, Shoulders 12”.5, Dress length 42”
M - Across bust 19.5”, Waist 18.5”, Shoulders 13 1/4”, Dress length 43”
L - Across bust 20.5”, Waist 19.5”, Shoulders 14”, Dress length 44”
XL - Across bust 22.25”, Waist 21.5”, Shoulders 15”, Dress length 45”
2X - Across bust 24.50”, Waist 22.5”,Shoulders 16”, Dress length 46”
3X - Across bust 26.50”, Waist 25”, Shoulders 17”, Dress length 47”
Model is a US size 2/4, she is wearing size XS, her measurements are bust 32", waist 26", hips 34"
Model is a US size 18, she is wearing P&S size 2X, her measurements are bust 47", waist 39", hips 49"
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.