Model No.14 Dress
Charlotte Stripe Linen
Model No.14 is our dress for those cooler months, with a higher neckline, 3/4 length sleeves and a full length skirt.
- Made from;100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable natural fiber
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural and sustainable material
Please visit our SIZE GUIDE to ensure a great fit before ordering!
Charlotte Stripe is a dark blue & a lighter blue stripe in a medium pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 14 dress include:
- A higher, button up neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Full length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Model No.14 runs a little snugger in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Dress lengths (measure from high neck point to hem) XS - 47”/ S - 47.5”/ M - 48"/ L - 48.5"/ XL - 49"/ XXL - 49.50"
Our model, Emma is wearing size M. She is 5’10”. Her measurements are: Bust 38.5”, waist 30”, hips 39”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.