Margate Plaid Linen
Simple enough to be a comfortable, everyday blouse, yet polished enough to dress up jeans, this blouse has a box pleat in the back, giving it a soft and relaxed fit.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.
Margate Plaid Linen is a red, navy blue and tan plaid in light/medium weight, pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Blouse No.12 include:
- A boat neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Slight A-line shape with a gentle scalloped hem
- Patch pockets
- Box pleat on back of blouse
Blouse No.12 runs true to size. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 17.50”, Waist hem 20.50”, Sleeve opening 5.50”
S - Across bust 18.50”, Waist hem 21.50”, Sleeve opening 5.75”
M - Across bust 19.50”, Waist hem 22.50”, Sleeve opening 6”
L - Across bust 20.50”, Waist hem 23.50”, Sleeve opening 6.50”
XL - Across bust 23”, Waist hem 25”, Sleeve opening 7”
2X - Across bust 24.5”, Waist hem 26.50”, Sleeve opening 7.75”
3X - Across bust 26.5”, Waist hem 28.50”, Sleeve opening 8.50”
Our models are wearing size 2X, she is 5”11”, bust 48”, waist 40”, hips 54.5” and size M, she is 5’10”, bust 38.5”, waist 29.5”, hips 40.5”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.