Oxford Chambray is a mid blue color in a medium weight, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Features of the Model No. 23 dress include:
- Collared, button up neckline
- Short sleeves
- Knee length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Model No.23 runs true to size. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 17.75”, Waist 16.75”, Sleeve opening 5.5”, Dress length 34”
S - Across bust 18.75”, Waist 17.75”, Sleeve opening 5.75”, Dress length 35”
M - Across bust 19.75”, Waist 18.75”, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 36”
L - Across bust 20.75”, Waist 19.75”, Sleeve opening 6.5", Dress length 37”
XL - Across bust 22.50”, Waist 21.5”, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 38”
2X - Across bust 24”, Waist 22.5”, Sleeve opening 7.5”, Dress length 39”
3X - Across bust 26”, Waist 25”, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 39”
Model is a US size 4, she is wearing P&S size S, her measurements are bust 33", waist 27", hips 36"
Model is a US size 16, she is wearing P&S size XL, her measurements are bust 37", waist 33", hips 47"
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.