Model No.11 Dress
Small Indigo Stripe Linen
Model No.11 is our iconic Pyne & Smith style - perfect to pull on at home or dress it up for an evening out. This classic dress will be a workhorse in your closet.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.
Small Indigo Stripe is a dark blue and white stripe, medium weight, pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 11 dress include:
- A scoop button up neckline
- Short sleeves
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Model No.11 runs a little snugger in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 17.50”, Waist 16.50”, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 41”
S - Across bust 18.50”, Waist 17.50”, Sleeve opening 6.5”, Dress length 42”
M - Across bust 19.50”, Waist 18.50”, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 43”
L - Across bust 20.50”, Waist 19.50”, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 44”
XL - Across bust 21.50”, Waist 20.50”, Sleeve opening 8.5”, Dress length 45”
XXL - Across bust 22.50”, Waist 21.50”, Sleeve opening 9”, Dress length 46”
Our model is wearing a size S, she is 5’10, her measurements are: bust 36.5”, waist 27”, hips 40”. Our second model is wearing size XXL, she is 5’7”, her measurements are bust: 42”, Waist 41.5”, Hips 49”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.