Model No.32 The Pinafore
Devon Red Linen
Model No.32, the Pinafore, is designed to be worn over a dress, blouse or sweater. This dress will quickly prove its value in both beauty and function. Wear it while painting, creating, making, gardening, baking or whatever you love to do most!
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable natural fiber
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural and sustainable material
Please visit our SIZE GUIDE to ensure a great fit before ordering!
Devon Red is warm, orange in tone color red in a light/medium weight pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 32 dress include:
- Designed to be worn over dresses or blouses
- A square neckline
- Buttoning shoulder straps
- Sleeveless, cut low in a pinafore style
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Patch pockets
Model No.32 runs true to size. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Low armpit to armpit 17.75”, Waist 17”, Dress length 39”
S - Low armpit to armpit 18.75”, Waist 18”, Dress length 40”
M - Low armpit to armpit 19.75”, Waist 19”, Dress length 41”
L - Low armpit to armpit 20.75”, Waist 20”, Dress length 42”
XL - Low armpit to armpit 21.75”, Waist 21”, Dress length 43”
XXL - Low armpit to armpit 22.75”, Waist 21.75”, Dress length 44”
Our model is wearing a size S (with Blouse No.16 in Biscuit Linen) she is 5’10, her measurements are: bust 36.5”, waist 27”, hips 40”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.