NEW! A collared, long sleeved blouse with delicate buttoning cuffs is a classic, comfortable fitting, heirloom shirt. Ethically crafted in a lightweight, milk white shirting European flax linen. Perfect styled with our skirt, paired with jeans or overalls, or worn under a simple navy sweater for cooler days, this shirt will be a daily favorite.
For the best fit, please consult our size chart and see the ‘Fit Details’ section below.
Milk White Shirting linen is a light weight white, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Features of the Blouse No.18 include:
- A collared, buttoning henley neckline
- Full length sleeves with a button cuff
- Slight A-line shape with a gentle scalloped hem
- Box pleat on back bodice
Blouse No.18 runs true to size. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 20”, Waist hem 22”, Sleeve cuff opening 4.25”
S - Across bust 21”, Waist hem 23”, Sleeve cuff opening 4.50”
M - Across bust 22”, Waist hem 24”, Sleeve cuff opening 4.5”
L - Across bust 23”, Waist hem 25”, Sleeve cuff opening 4.5”
XL - Across bust 24.5”, Waist hem 26.5”, Sleeve cuff opening 4.75”
2X - Across bust 26”, Waist hem 28”, Sleeve cuff opening 4.75”
3X - Across bust 28”, Waist hem 30”, Sleeve cuff opening 4.75”
Our model is wearing a size S, she is 5’8, her measurements are: bust 36”, waist 28”, hips 39”
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.