Model No.14 is our dress for those cooler months, with a higher neckline, 3/4 length sleeves and a full length skirt.
For the best fit, please consult our size chart and see the ‘Fit Details’ section below.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.
Free shipping within the US on orders over $250
Graphite Grey is an opaque, dark shade of grey in a medium/heavy weight, pre-shrunk linen. Made from pre-shrunk, 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 14 dress include:
- A higher, button up neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Full length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Model No.14 runs true to size. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 18”, Waist 17”, Sleeve opening 5.5”, Dress length 47”
S - Across bust 19”, Waist 17.75”, Sleeve opening 5.75”, Dress length 48”
M - Across bust 20”, Waist 18.75”, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 49”
L - Across bust 21”, Waist 19.75”, Sleeve opening 6.5", Dress length 50”
XL - Across bust 22.75”, Waist 21.5”, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 51”
2X - Across bust 24.50”, Waist 22.5”, Sleeve opening 7.5”, Dress length 52”
3X - Across bust 26.50”, Waist 25”, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 53”
Our location model is wearing size XS, she is 5'9" bust 33" waist 26" hips 38" and size M, she is 5’10”, bust 38.5”, waist 29.5”, hips 40.5”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.