Model No.20 Dress
Charlotte Stripe Linen
Our Model No.20 Shift dress is a year round staple, with a clean, modern silhouette, the box pleat on the back bodice creates a soft, comfortable shape.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable natural fiber
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural and sustainable material
Please visit our SIZE GUIDE to ensure a great fit before ordering!
Charlotte Stripe is a dark blue & a lighter blue stripe in a medium weight, pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No.20 dress include:
- A boat neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- straight, slightly A-line shape with a gentle scalloped hem
- Patch pockets
- Box pleat on back of dress
Pyne & Smith garments are designed to be comfortable & functional, with a relaxed fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size. Hip size is important for this No.20 shift dress due to the straighter silhouette.
Dress lengths (high neck point to hem) XS - 33”/ S - 33.5"/ M - 34”/ L- 34.50”/ XL - 35.5”/ XXL - 36"
Our model, Isabella, is wearing a size XS. She is 5’8”. Her measurements are: Bust 32.5”, waist 25”, hips 35”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.