Our Model No.20 Shift dress is a year round staple, with a clean, modern silhouette, the box pleat on the back bodice creates a soft, comfortable shape.
For the best fit, please consult our size chart and see the ‘Fit Details’ section below.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.
Free shipping within the US on orders over $250
Nutmeg is a mid tone, warm shade of brown in a medium/heavy weight, pre-shrunk linen.
Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 20 dress include:
- A boat neckline
- Three quarter length sleeves
- straight, slightly A-line shape with a gentle scalloped hem
- Patch pockets
- Box pleat on back of dress
Model No.20 runs true to size - due to its straighter silhouette, hip size will be a consideration. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 18”, Hip 20”, Sleeve opening 5.5”, Dress length 32”
S - Across bust 19”, Hip 21”, Sleeve opening 5.75”, Dress length 33”
M - Across bust 20”, Hip 22, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 34”
L - Across bust 21”, Hip 23, Sleeve opening 6.5”, Dress length 35”
XL - Across bust 23”, Hip 24.75, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 36.5”
2X - Across bust 24.5”, Hip 26.5, Sleeve opening 7.5”, Dress length 38”
3X - Across bust 26.5”, Hip 28.5, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 39”
Our models are wearing size 2X, she is 5”11”, bust 48”, waist 40”, hips 54.5” and size XS, she is 5'9" bust 33" waist 26" hips 38”.
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.