Model No.11 Dress
Shell Pink Stripe Linen
Model No.11 is our iconic Pyne & Smith style - perfect to pull on at home or dress it up for an evening out. This classic dress will be a workhorse in your closet.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.
Shell Pink stripe is a light, two tone stripe pink, light/medium weight, pre-shrunk linen. Made from 100% European flax linen, features of the Model No. 11 dress include:
- A scoop button up neckline
- Short sleeves
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Model No.11 runs a little snugger in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 17.50”, Waist 16.50”, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 41”
S - Across bust 18.50”, Waist 17.50”, Sleeve opening 6.5”, Dress length 42”
M - Across bust 19.50”, Waist 18.50”, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 43”
L - Across bust 20.50”, Waist 19.50”, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 44”
XL - Across bust 21.50”, Waist 20.50”, Sleeve opening 8.5”, Dress length 45”
XXL - Across bust 22.50”, Waist 21.50”, Sleeve opening 9”, Dress length 46”
Our model is wearing a size S, she is 5’10, her measurements are: bust 36.5”, waist 27”, hips 40” and our second model is wearing size XL, she is 5'8, her measurements are bust 42.5”, waist 36.5”, hips 46”
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.