Green Apple Check is fresh apple green with a soft off white contrasting check medium weight, pre-shrunk 100% European flax linen. Features of the Model No. 33 dress include:
- A deep, scoop neckline with gathering
- Puff sleeves that hit just above the elbow
- Midi length skirt
- An adjustable waist tie (the back of the dress has two small belt loops and a removable tie that can give the option of a fitted waist or remove the tie for a relaxed fit.)
- Fully functioning Corozo nut buttons
- Large pockets
Model No.33 runs more generously in fit. We recommend a visit to our size guide for help determining your size, if you are in between sizes, please size up.
Garment measurements when laid flat. (A variation of up to 1/2” is normal with our small batch made linen items.)
XS - Across bust 19.5”, Waist 16.5”, Sleeve opening 6”, Dress length 41”
S - Across bust 20.5”, Waist 17.5”, Sleeve opening 6.5”, Dress length 42”
M - Across bust 21.5”, Waist 18.5”, Sleeve opening 7”, Dress length 43”
L - Across bust 22.5”, Waist 19.5, Sleeve opening 7.5”, Dress length 44”
XL - Across bust 24.25”, Waist 21”, Sleeve opening 8”, Dress length 45”
2X - Across bust 25.5”, Waist 24”, Sleeve opening 9”, Dress length 46”
3X - Across bust 27.5”, Waist 26”, Sleeve opening 10”, Dress length 47”
Model is a US size 2/4, she is wearing size XS, her measurements are bust 32", waist 26", hips 34"
Model is a US size 18, she is wearing P&S size 2X, her measurements are bust 47", waist 39", hips 49"
All of our garments are designed, cut and skillfully crafted in small batches, here in Los Angeles, California. Our linen is woven and milled from 100% fine European Flax linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe. We care about our planet, we craft our garments sustainably in small batches and we send our linen scraps to a local textile recycling plant.
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk European flax linen, a breathable, durable and long lasting natural fiber that has been worn for centuries.
- Linen will keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter with it's insulating properties. It also gets softer with every wash and wear!
- Kind to the planet, Linen is a natural, sustainable, biodegradable material.